Friday, January 28, 2011

Success!

My Mug Rug is finished! Well I just have to quilt it. It sure feels wonderful that it is all stiched. It looks great! The only issue is...it's huge.......... UGH! I didn't mean to have it end up this big, oops! So I guess back to the chopping block and scaling down this baby!

Here's how it turned out: (Let me know what you think!)


(I even added little corner tabs, to hang it up by....just in case!)


Now all I need to do is quilt it by hand! :o)


I think it turned out wonderfully! A little big, but I can handle that.





5 comments:

  1. I like your mug rug on flickr and noticed you had a blog. I enjoy your blog. It is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! hand quilting!?? Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you for your coments ladies :o) I really appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mug rug!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!