Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Year in Review...

I hope you enjoy my projects from 2010. It's always interesting to see them all together...Boy! was it busy crafting year for me. Many of these I created without a pattern, I enjoy creating from scratch it makes my brain smile :)




1. Tabby Blanket, 2. Ballerina/Snow Queen Ribbon Art 3, 3. Pumpkin Patch / Halloween Wall Hanging 1, 4. Serene Shores Quilt (in progress), 5. Coffee Hottie Coffee Cozy / Sleeve / Warmer 1, 6. Coffee Hottie Coffee Cozy / Sleeve / Warmer 2, 7. Ruffled Stocking 2, 8. Mini Wallet, 9. Christmas Purse 2010, 10. Postcards for Bridesmaids 1, 11. Ginger, 12. Buckeye Football Player Ribbon Art, 13. Cathedral Window Pillow - front, 14. Sewing Kit Roll - Inside, 15. Cathedral Window Pillow #2 - Front, 16. Meet Ginger: She won 3rd place in the Craft and Kitty contest!!



It seems I am missing a few pictures... but whew, that's a lot for now!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!