Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{Pay It Forward} Handmade

Do you love getting mail in your mail box (the snail mail kind)? Do you love crafting handmade goodies? Do you love to swap? I know I sure do!

Because I love ALL of those things, I am joining in on the {Pay It Forward} Handmade. Jennie from Clover and Violet tagged Nicole from My kids, My love, My crazyness, who tagged me! Neither of them know me, but I have been following their blogs and reading all their crafty excitment... Hopefully we will get to know each other as we {Pay It Forward}

Are you interested in joing the {Pay It Forward} Handmade game??

Here are the details:

1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and it will arrive when you least expect it.

2. I will have 365 days to do it in. What's the catch? To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something for 3 readers of your blog. It doesn't have to be quilty - just handmade.

3. You must have a blog.

4. Once you comment here [making sure to include your email address, so I can contact you!], you must post about your Pay It Forward on your blog to keep the fun going - with the Pay It Forward badge. Also, feel free to join the Flickr group to see what else is being sent!

5. Follow me! [Because it is just the nice thing to do.]

My {Pay It Forward} Handmade will be for the first three people to comment on this post and agree to play along. My plan is to get to know you through your blogs and comments and flickr to figure out what would suit your fancy. So make sure to mention your likes, dislikes, favorites, crafty wishes and upcoming life events on your blog. Join in and spread some {Handmade} love!

6 comments:

  1. I would love to participate!
    zippystamper at gmail dot com

    http://harriethomemakerstrikesagain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there.

    I have just stumbled over here from Today I Saw and would love to take part.

    My blog is quite new and this would be a great way to connect with other bloggers!

    My email is on the "Say Hello" page of my blog.

    Can't wait to see what happens!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ladies! :o) Look for an email in the next couple of weeks! Hopefully I'll get one more PIF participant soon....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think this is such a beautiful idea i really do.... i want to share some of this crafty love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stitch Therapy, the spot is yours!

    Now that ll the spots are filled, keep an eye out for an email from me ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!