Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SWAPS!

I decided that.....I LOVE TO SWAP!

It is so exciting to recieve something in the mail that you know is coming but don't really know when.... I posted previously about the Fabric Postcard I received and it inspired me to finish my Fabric Postcards for the swap. I finished them, and I am so excited about them! I decided that I am NOT going to post a hint because as I tell my students, I am really bad at hints....

Well, I am mailing out the postcards this week....so keep your eyes peeled! ;)



[PS if you are interested in swapping, or starting a swap with me, or know of a swap let me know! I am totally in!! :o)]

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you'll be joining us for the Spring Mug Rug swap. I'll send out an e-mail with details once the registration deadline passes. I'll have to get a button together tonight just in case people want to spread the word. Till then, happy swapping!

    http://boyohboyohboycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you part of the group: A Little Fabric, A Little Chocolate over on Flickr? Sign ups for that swap group are going on now. This will be my first time for participating. It looks like great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!