Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wedding Dress

The rumours are ture.... I AM MAKING MY WEDDING DRESS! I am so excited to make it. No, I haven't started yet, but I am not worried in the least. I know it will be done, and I know it will be great!

I have 2 patterns that I love....

A vintage pattern: (bought at the Country Living Fair in Columbus, Ohio 2010)













An Amy Butler pattern:













Two very different styles, but I plan to make both of these in 100% cotton fabric to test them out and decide from there :o)

What do you think? Which one would you like to see me wear?

Enjoy the Super Bowl! Hope your team wins ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I like simple so I would lean toward a simple sheath like the Amy Butler pattern! Either would be gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!