Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Crafter's-noon Delight! {iPad/Laptop Case}

So because my next project is a case for my iPad, I thought I would share some of the fun ones that I have found so far. Enjoy!
{if you decide to us any of these, come back and post link to the blog post/image so I can see! And be sure to share with the original poster too!}

{1}Film and Thread blogged about this Reversible Laptop Sleeve in Nov 2010. It is so cute! I love the elephant fabric, the fact that it is reversible and that is has no clasp to potentially scratch my iPad.

{picture belongs to Film & Thread}
PDF for Film & Thread's Reversible Laptop Sleeve

{2}Amy a la Mode blogged this very picture friendly, easy to follow Laptop Sleeve Tutorial in April 2010. {see link for pictures}

{3}The Cottage Home blogged this cutie double flapped Laptop / Kindle/ iPad Sleeve in October 2010.
It has great step by step pictures and I love the double flaps with button holes! So cute!


{picture belong to the cottage home}

{4}Crap I've Made blogged this so fun Zippered Laptop Sleeve Tutorial in July 2010.
It has a great ruffle and flower detail. Would make a great wristlet too!
{see link for pictures}

Check back soon to see what I came up with for my iPad case!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!