Friday, March 25, 2011

Miracle Dancer

I have never mentioned this on here but thought I would share, since this is what is taking up a lot of time right now....

Miracle Dancer 2011 - Dublin, Ohio


Miracle Dancer is a annual Ovarian Cancer benefit dance concert that I started in 2008, while my mother was undergoing treatment for Ovarian Cancer. I am the director of the show (and I dance in it too!). Our mission is to raise awareness for Ovarian Cancer and funds for Ovarian Cancer patients in central Ohio. 100% of the proceeds are donated to Cancer Services at Riverside Methodist Hospital. To date we have raised over 20,000 dollars! This years show will be held: Saturday, April 9th, 2011 with concerts at 6pm and 8pm.

Last year we added a silent auction to the event and it was such a success we are doing it again. I am making a few things to auction off. But thought, maybe those who read my blog and my friends on flickr might have something that they would like to donate. If you do, please email me at: miracledancer@gmail.com.

Just wanted to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!