Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Waiting for Wednesday...

I have been waiting for this day for what feels like forever!


It's iPad 2 announcement day!!!


I know it sounds silly and probably hard to believe that I would care so much about when the iPad 2 was coming out... but believe it! I added all the rumor blogs to my twitter page and followed along as they announced and described the new iPad, one tweet at a time. (It was so much fun!) And then taa-daaaaaa! It's here!

Do you have the original iPad? Are you planning to get the new one?

4 comments:

  1. I have an original iPad and I love it but after seeing the new one.... Maybe I will give my daughter the old one. Dang it: have two daughters. This could end up costing me some real money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still torn about this ipad thing.

    We have a Mac and love our Mac. S. had an iphone and loves his iphone. When I get my iphone, I'm sure I'll feel the same way. When we talk to friends that have those things, they said that getting a ipad just wouldn't be worth it.

    I think it's cool, but when you already have 3 Apple products and they all have similar features to the ipad, it doesn't make the price worth it, in our minds.

    I mean, I'm going to still want to play on yours and see it, when you get it. But I don't need to own one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, after reading the above comment I probably shouldn't share that our house hold has 2 iPhones (plus my retired one), 2 iPads, 1 MacBook Pro, 1 iBook, 1 Mac Mini (and one at work). I was hoping for a bit more in the announcement for the new iPad...I'll have to go see it in person before I decide if I upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Do you ladies have any recommendations for apps for the ipad? I am still figuring it all out but I am in need of some app help!

    Is there a GOOD app for Flickr?
    What about w blogging app?

    So many decisions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!