Monday, April 11, 2011

M.I.A.

I have been M.I.A. So sorry to those of you have been wondering what's going on! I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth and I haven't forgotten about you...promise!

I posted awhile back about Miracle Dancer, an event I started four years ago while my mother was undergoing treatment for Ovarian Cancer. Well i have been M.I.A because the event was this past weekend! So the last couple of weeks I have spent preparing for the show! [and recouping :)]

The show was a huge success and we had a great turn out! It is always so uplifting and heart warming!


How have you been? Been M.I.A too? What's new?


Location:The Morgan House

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I know how that goes! I hope the even was a total success. Can't wait to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it was a success! Looking forward to seeing you post again.

    I have been back from my holiday since Friday and am catching up with blog reading. Next, I might have a look at the millions of pictures I took...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!