Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm Back! :)

Hello!!!! I've missed you all....

Things have been crazy in my part of the world, and I am missing my blog friends dearly. I took a hiatus from blogging because I was not only busy but because I was burned in a couple swaps and it made me sad. And I just felt I needed a break for awhile. I have so much to share!! So bare with me the next few days as I add all the super fun things that I have received and been up to. I do hope you enjoy them :) I sure have!

First up: The Bitty Block Committee

I sent out theses lovley Tomato Pincushion 3.5" blocks to my swap partners last week. It was so much fun making these for them... :) And even more fun seeing and getting 11 other fun ones in the mail! Still waiting on a few, cannot wait to get them :)



{Sent} Bitty Block Committee April 2011 Swap


{Sent} Bitty Block Committee April 2011 Swap

That's it for now! Check back later for another post :)

Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute (do I say that about all your crafts?!?). Welcome back! We missed you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so adorable! Sorry to hear that life has you busy. Glad you joined the clover and violet QAL, I will be working along with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!