Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Next up: Swap, Swaps, Swaps, Swaps, Swaps, Swaps!!

Lots of updates to share....

I was lucky enough to be picked to receive a postcard from Jill, from Today I Saw...
Today I Saw.... Postcard from Jill


Love me, Love my Craft Swap
{Sent}:
PB&J Postcard!  for: imalisawork :)

{Received}:


Great Big Stichted Postcard Swap
{Sent}:
PB&J Postcard!  for: imalisawork :)

{Received}:



{Spring Mug Rug Swap}
{Sent}:Peanut_Quilts
{Spring Mug Rug Swap} :) {Spring Mug Rug Swap} :) {Spring Mug Rug Swap} :)

{Received}: Still MIA... :(
{Angel Mug Rug Received}: KarinKajasa
Angel Spring Mug Swap :)


{Fabric Postcard Swap- Quick Round}
{Sent}: QueenPeach20
{Sent} Fabric Postcard Swap -Quick Round


{Received} from: Imalisawork Still anticipating....

Happy Swapping!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, good to have you back! I was not aware that you were also following Today I Saw. Maybe that's how I found you!? Hope you are having a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!