Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Scrappy Mug Rug Swap 4

I received these fabulous mug rug from Natalie.Leppard on Flickr. Its funny because one of my first swaps was the fabric postcard swap, and Natalie was my partner, so I mailed her one of my PB&J postcards :). Anyway, she made me too great mug rugs. One she even personalized to Paul and I!! She used the hangers from my flicker site and created little silhouettes for it and put Julia and Paul on the pennants! Just so darn cute! And the spring mug rug was hand embroidered around all of the flowers and stems....:). Thanks Natalie!

{Received} Scrappy Mug Rug Swap from Natalie.Leppard






Happy Swapping!
-Julia

2 comments:

  1. These must have been so much work. I like them.

    Good to hear from you, too! I get worried when any blogs I read go silent for any length of time! :o)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you!

    Not long now to the BIG DAY! Hope everything is going swimmingly!

    Just wanted to wish you and your man the most amazing time for Saturday and much love and happiness for your future as Mr and Mrs!

    Woot-woot for weddings!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!