Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sewing Journal

My Sewing Journal

A while back I decided I needed a sewing journal to keep track of the projects I have done, the projects I am in the middle of and the projects I want to do. It has been fun to do, and it has been fun to look back and see what all I have done! It also helps keep track of all the swaps I have joined. And as you probably already know, I have joined quite a few :)

How do you keep track of your sewing projects? And swaps?


Have a Sunshine day!

-Julia

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea... I wouldn't have ever thought of that! Do you take pictures once they are complete too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your journal! Where did you find it?

    I should journal. My "journaling" currently consists of a half dozen lists on scrap paper of things I want to do, need to get supplies for, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!