Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wedding Weekend is here!

Hi all!

Life has kept me busy these last couple months with recitals, babies and weddings! My wedding is finally here!! We have been doing so much to prepare for this day and are getting excited!! Send some thoughts and prayers our way for no rain in our area this saturday....looks like we might need it. :-/

I am excited to show off all the hand made projects I prepared for the wedding...so after we get back there will be more time and lots to share :)

See you soon! As a Mrs.!!

Happy Sewing!


2 comments:

  1. Best wishes Julia! Come see us at the shoppe after the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Julia! I found your blog through Annika's Pay It Forward post, and I feel so lucky to come visit on your special day. :) Looking forward to seeing your handmade wedding projects. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!