Monday, September 26, 2011

123 Sew project

Happy Monday!

Yes, I am still awake. Yes, I am tired. Yes, I am crazy!

Well Sunday was a successful sewing day, for me. I spent the whole day sitting at our dinning room table....cutting and pinning and running up to my sewing desk to sew, and clipping, etc. It was so fun! I feel so relaxed and I feel so refreshed! Life is good.

I was able to complete two projects, in full.
The Pumpkin that I mentioned in the last post (which turned out so cute!).

And then I made a cute little "pencil bag" from 123 Sew by Ellen Luckett Baker.
Just picked this gem up!

I used the hideaway fabric that I have been hoarding for a project like this for sometime now.
Photo

Photo

I used a fun polka dot, cannot remember who made it... Maybe an Alexander Henry? It was a holiday fabric last year.
Photo

I added a fun vintage button that I got at a GREAT estate sale in Chicago, IL last year
Photo

I think it turned out well. I did enlarge the pattern, I wanted a bag for my iPod/iPad cords that I carry around for work. I think next I will modify it so it can be an iPad case!

Off to bed.

Night Friends!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!