Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Christmas is Coming

I just signed up for a Quilted Christmas Tree Skirt class with Mary at Sew to Speak {the best little quilt shop, ever!} I cannot wait!

Here are my design options: {photos are borrowed from Mary's Flickr page}
christmas tree skirt

Or

Christmas tree skirt

I am leaning towards the first one, but I am also thinking I might change it up a bit.... We'll see. The class runs for 3 Friday evenings, and one of the nicest ladies in the world is doing it with me. It is going to be a blast. I am excited for the laughter and designated sewing time! :)

Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. I like the first one too, but part of it may be more the color scheme than the actual pattern...maybe mix the two together?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I love this tree skirt project. Such a great opportunity to create a special project with a friend. BTW - love your blog background image! adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!