Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Country Living Fair! 2011

Oh how much fun we had! Here is a picture review of our wonderful day at the Country Living Fair!

I started my day like this:
Headed to the Country Living Fair! 2011

Country Living Fair! 2011

Country Living Fair! 2011

Country Living Fair! 2011

Country Living Fair! 2011

Country Living Fair! 2011

Country Living Fair! 2011

Country Living Fair! 2011

Country Living Fair! 2011

Kelly from ModernJune spoke about Oilcloth and her new book!
Country Living Fair! 2011. Kelly of ModernJune speaking on he mainstage

Country Living Fair! 2011

Me, Mom, Jill and Coen with the great gourd/pumpkin mountain!


Found a 'J'!!
Country Living Fair! 2011

My sister Jill from Happy Hopefuls and her new baby boy Coen.
Country Living Fair! 2011 Jill and Coen

Nana (Mom) and Coen
Country Living Fair! 2011 Mom and Coen

Country Living Fair! 2011

Country Living Fair! 2011

Check out this cute tablecloth dress!
Country Living Fair! 2011


Jennifer of Sis Boom was there signing her new book!






Then my Mom and I came across this fantastic booth full of sewing notions!!!












Jennifer of Sis Boom was signing her new book



There are so many more pictures I would love to share, but I feel like I have shared a gazillion already! Ha! You can check out more pictures by going to my Flickr site: ImSewCrafty

Have you attended the Country Living Fair? Or another fair just like it? Would love to hear about your experience!

Happy Sewing!


- Posted using my iPad



1 comment:

  1. I went this year for the first time! It was fabulous! Looks like you had a wonderful time as well! Did you go on Saturday ??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!