Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

It has been quite awhile since I have stepped into my local fabric shop, boy do I miss it. I miss the beautiful colors, the sweet workers and the endless creative ideas flowing through my mind. They were having a sale last weekend, so I decided to stop by after PB and I hit the local Farmer's Market. I saw many faces that i love that, including Mary of Molly Flanders, she is always smiliing and always genuinely curious about what's going on. I also saw Janelle at the Farmer's Market (she works at the fabric shop too!) it was a refreshing way to start the weekend. Anyway, My life has been a whirlwind for several months, and it may not have an end just yet... But I need a little fabric and sewing to get me through. Its time to sew...

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!