Friday, September 16, 2011

Lovely Gift

PB and I received so many wonderful gifts for our wedding. We had a blast opening them, and are really enjoying using them all. (Thank you to everyone!) I especially love the gifts that are just a little more personal. I want to share a gift that we received with you. My aunt Kathy is a fabulous quilter, I've always been in awe of the things that she has made. And jealous of her long arm machine! Oh! And she made her wedding dress, too!

For our wedding Aunt Kathy made us a lovely quilt! It has lots of colors and is very bright and so fun! One of my favorite parts is she quilted it with color changing thread, how cool!



Wedding present from Aunt Kathy & family

And I love the cute little label she put on it:
Wedding present from Aunt Kathy & family

Have you received any wonderful/memorable presents? Would love to hear about them :)

Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!