Monday, September 26, 2011

Pumpkins!!

I love fall! I love everything about it. The crisp chill in the air, the smell of campfires, going to farms and searching for the best pumpkin, picking apples etc. It is such a fun time of year!

Last week, Two Peas in a Pod Designs, posted this Mystery Sew Along. Since my weekend didn't have too many plans, I thought....why not!

Last year about this time I made this:
Pumpkin Patch / Halloween Wall Hanging 1


So I had some extra orange fabric laying around and thought, this project would be a great way to use it!

Now I did cheat a bit... It wasn't a mystery for me, because I waited until Saturday to start and by then it was obvious! (Sorry Trish!). But it was still fun to make and Pretty easy too. I did modify a few things. I didn't have any twine....so I just did a running stitch all the way around each seem and then pulled and knotted. It worked well, when I find some twine, I might add it....we'll have to see :)

Photo

Photo


If you want to make one for your self, hop on over to Two Peas in a Pod Designs for a fun and easy tutorial.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!