Saturday, October 1, 2011

Always an Adventure

Friday was spent like this:
I have been wanting to make a new case for my iPad for sometime, and I also have been trying to figure out how to make use of Sherbert Pips. I'm really excited how it turned out. Love the patchwork look. I came up with this one on my own, what do you think?
Always an Adventure Always an Adventure
Always an Adventure Always an Adventure


Saturday was spent like this:
Mom (Coen's Nana) purchased this hat at a Craft Show, so cute! Coen is my sister Jill's little guy.
Coen's new hat.
Hat is from Hot Off The Hook Crochet

Then we headed to a Rummage Sale, where I found these beauties:
This Pfaff Creative 1472 Anniversary Edition for (don't me mad...) $7.50!!!!!



{Come back soon.....more of this great find later}


And this FABULOUS chair (Anyone want to teach me to re-upholster??) This chair was also $7.50!!


It was a really good day! What did you do today?

Happy Sewing! Stay Warm!

1 comment:

  1. Your pouch looks great! I have to confess to being extremely jealous of both your bargain finds!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!