Friday, November 4, 2011

{Weekend Adventure} IKEA & The Fabric Shack

Last weekend, Paul and I decided to head off for a Saturday adventure to IKEA!! And somehow I convinced him to stop at The Fabric Shack along the way.

Walking in, I had said I don't want to be there too long....two hours later ( :-O ) I came out with a bag full of goodies! (I felt so bad, but it was fabric heaven and they were busy at the cutting tables!)

The fabric shack

Here's what I ended up with:
Goodies from the Fabric Shack!

Goodies from the Fabric Shack!

Goodies from the Fabric Shack!

Goodies from the Fabric Shack!

Goodies from the Fabric Shack!

Goodies from the Fabric Shack!

I found these little cuties...they are a super small Mini Charm Pack! How fun!
Goodies from the Fabric Shack!


I wanted to pick up some of the Alexander Henry Men fabric but couldn't find any....so I asked. The older lady cutting my fabric had no idea what I was talking about, but the lady at the other counter did! She said they had it in the office, because they thought some people might be offended by the men. This may be the case....but I think they are hilarious!
Goodies from the Fabric Shack!


It was a good stop, and even though I was in there for two hours I still feel like I need to go again!

Photo

IKEA was our next stop and I absolutely love that store. It is so much fun walking around and seeing their ideas in the show rooms and all the nifty items for sale. I love it! We got a few fun things. But more or less are planning for when we move/buy a home. What a great place for inspiration!

It was a really fun weekend!

Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Julie, the link for the Fabric Shack didn't work. Can you tell me where they are located?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie,
    SO SORRY! here is the website: http://www.fabricshack.com/ Hope this works for you :)
    -Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!