Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Crafty Christmas Commences - Part 2

The second thing I made for "me" was our new Tree Skirt!  I blogged about it back here.  I realized I never showed the final product or a pic of it under the tree.

I ended up not adding the ruffle but I might add it later, I kind of like it as is though...so we'll see.

I decided to add presents under the tree to fill in some of the blank space.  I used my "new" machine to Embroider our names onto tags for the packages.  I love how it turned out!

Bailey relaxed in front of the tree and I couldn't help myself from taking a picture!  I promise I did't force him to do it!  But isn't he so cute?!


Hope you had a Happy Holiday!
 

9 comments:

  1. That little house is so cute! And funny about Bailey. My cats have been spending about 80% of their time underneath the tree since it went up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree skirt-- it is so sweet. I like that you personalized it with your names and added the presents. We have a dog, but I have noticed that many bloggers' cats love to check out new quilt creations-- I think this is probably the first of many times we will see Bailey in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elisa, of course! He's Like my little shadow following me everywhere and claiming a spot on my lap whenever he can. I grew up with dogs and Bailey is my first cat. I love doggies!!

      Delete
    2. And I love cats too! Although you are right cats are definitely more curious about quits an snuggling up on them.

      Delete
  3. Adorable tree skirt! Enjoy the rest of your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Bailey is adorable! I love his markings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!