Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ohio Quilt Spree Weekend

I tossed and turned for awhile about what to do, but I decided to just do it! This weekend I am attending the Ohio Quilt Spree.



I am not a traditional quilter. Nor am I apart of a guild. And I don't have anyone to attend with. Just me, my fabric and my sewing machine!

It is held here locally so I only have the cost of the table space ($50 for whole weekend). I decided not to participate in any of the classes (due to having to work on Friday) or the round robin (because I have a ton of projects I would like to get done). So I get to spend the whole weekend sewing to my hearts content with no one to bug me!

Last night was a success! I completed: 2 flowers (for an order), a bib (for my etsy shop) and PB's Stocking! I didn't get a chance to take pictures of everything but plan to today. So keep an eye out on my flickr page.

I did get a quick shot of our stockings together. The one on the left is mine, I made it last year. The one on the right is PB's, made last night! PB helped pick out the fabric for his, I think it turned out great!
{Handmade} Stockings (left one: 2010; right one: 2011)

More to come from this hopefully productive weekend!

Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I'm from Cincinnati, maybe some day our craft worlds will intersect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!