Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness | November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - November 2012

 

With the holidays quickly approaching and the season of Giving Thanks upon us, I have decided to partake in '30 Days of Thankfulness'. I have so much to be thankful for this holiday season, especially the bundle of joy that is on it's way (due November 19). So for the month of November I will post something I am thankful for daily.

Day 1: I am thankful for being pregnant.

Day 1: November 1, 2012
Photo taken by Jill at Happy Hopefuls

Although it was a lot to bare in the beginning, I truly could not be more excited! I think PB (my husband) really helps with that because he has been so excited the whole time! Earlier this week when we went to the doctor, she was going to check to see if I am dilated at all and PB (although he would kill me for sharing this...) teared up a bit. It was so special :) Here I thought I was the only one that was so emotional about everything. We don't know what we are having or when it will make its debut but we are excited! And anxiously waiting to find out if it's a boy or girl! Either way, I know we will love it whole-heartedly!

 

Happy November :)

 

4 comments:

  1. Silly, you do to know what you are having....a BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! It's okay to be emotional! It's only going to get worse/better when they arrive. I think I cried for 2 weeks or maybe 17 months with Coen. Dear lord the hormones will just rock you!

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy!! My hormones are crazy anyway... Let the ride begin!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!