Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness | November 9, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - November 2012

Day 9: I'm thankful today, that I was not admitted to the hospital last night.

I am 38.5 weeks pregnant and had my weekly check up yesterday (11/8/12) with my doctor. Since about 30 weeks I started to swell in my legs and feet, as well as my hands. My hands ache and ache and ache, especially at night. I wake up in the morning and I am not be able to open and close my hands, or use them to help me get up. It sounds awful, right? I have never heard of anyone having this type of side affect during pregnancy and it is soooooooo painful! Onto my legs, ankles and feet...oh my, they are huge. I stopped wearing a lot of my shoes awhile ago. I even had to go out and buy some man shoes to wear...how embarrassing.

Happy November!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Sewing!